Sunday 1 July 2012

Containment

 This will probably be a quick post, cause it's the middle of the night and I'm contemplating going to bed really soon. Anyways, I just wanted to update the blog considering school's been over for at least a week and a half now... What an amazing year. Just... wow. I've done so many things that I never thought I'd ever get to do for a very long time and it's been a fantastic second year of high school!!! The exams went really well... Basically everything in terms of academics went just wonderfully. Now that I've conquered grade 10 and summer is upon us, I've submitted a volunteer form for the Palace Theatre; I figured if I volunteer somewhere I could use my time wisely doing something I love AND get most of my volunteer hours out of the way (if they call me or e-mail me back that is). Beyond all that, summer is a wide open door right now that I intend to step through and explore like crazy! I just want to hangout with as many people as I can, and meet new people, see new places, have great conversations, and love, my god, love like I can't contain my passion and joy! I have so much energy pent up inside I just need a party or something so that I can let it all out and have fun!!! I digress, it's lookin' to be a fun summer...

 Now, before I wrap this all up, I have to mention that I just came from one of the most epic sleepovers with the Rat Pack (Gonzalo, Matt, Zach, and I) that I've ever been too! We had a lot of deep discussions about women, life, and God (as per usual)... Gonzalo and I are putting plans together for a double date kinda thing where him and I take Sam and Emma to the Sun Fest on Thursday. To be completely honest, I think Emma is already busy and possibly outside of London at the moment, which could mean I might have to look for a different date... Oh well, I know I'll figure something out. Anyways, that's pretty much it for now... I'll probably update after the whole Sun Fest thing goes down. This is moi signing out...


Until next time, enjoy this video I created based on a fancast I did of our BMT class in Sweeney Todd.


No comments:

Post a Comment